Refund and Cancellation Policy
The below outlines the returns policy for Kärcher Used Equipment
Refund Policy for Kärcher Used Equipment online purchases
Delivery may take longer than normal due to your location in the U.K. No compensation is provided if a delivery does not arrive within the time specification.
Goods ordered from Kärcher Used Equipment are delivered directly from our warehouse to the delivery address specified by the customer. If you have any of the below issues please ensure you contact Kärcher Used Equipment within 48 hours of receipt of your order:
- Damaged goods in transit
- Missing parts in box
- Incomplete order (please note occasionally items are delivered separately)
- Any other product defects
- Any other concerns regarding your order
In order for us to best handle your request, please follow the following steps when contacting us:
- Contact us by phone (01295 752099) or email [email protected]
- Ensure you have your order number and ideally a reason for returning (in case we can help you overcome any issues)
- Serial number– this is a number located on the silver rating plate on the machine (we can help you find this!)
- Please note: we may request photos of goods or packaging
You must notify Kärcher U.K. within 7 days of delivery if you believe that a detergent or chemical is damaged on delivery. You will not have any right to cancel an order for detergents or chemicals if the container seal has been broken or tampered with.
Cooling off Period
You have 14 days after receipt of the goods to change your mind. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the products in accordance with our refunds policy (above).
We can only provide a full refund for products that are unopened, unused and returned to us in the original packaging. If you do change your mind during the cooling off period, you must return your purchase to us at your own cost in original packaging.
You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the product while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
The rights and benefits under the guarantee are additional to your statutory rights which are not affected by this warranty.
To ensure we provide you with the fastest and most convenient service, please contact us in advance of returning goods for refund.
If you return a product to us:
- As mentioned above, because you have cancelled the Contract between us within the 14 day cooling-off period, we will refund the price of the Product in full, and any applicable delivery charges. However, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
- For any other reason, we will examine the returned product and notify you of any refund due via phone or e-mail within 14 days. Please note in busy periods (e.g. Christmas and Bank Holidays) this may take slightly longer. Please allow up to 5-7 working days for your bank to process this into your account.
- If we opt to refund the price of a defective product, we will refund the price of the Product in full, any applicable delivery charges and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us.
- If you cancel your order before the goods are shipped, a refund can be processed at the time of cancellation, however please allow up to 5-7 working days for your bank to process this into your account.
- If you cancel your order after the goods have been shipped we will advise you on the appropriate course of action for your specific circumstance.
Please note, the above information only applies to orders from the KUE website. Products purchased elsewhere (including www.karcher.co.uk and www.karcheroutlet.co.uk) should be returned directly to the retailer from which they were originally purchased.